Dear Potential Quitter,
I say potential quitter because the mere fact that you’re looking at this shows that you’re thinking about quitting. Your addiction right now may be telling you this is not a good time to quit but your conscience wants you to see IF you ever decided to quit what it would be like. It comes down to three words:
1. possible, as opposed to actual
2. capable of being or becoming
3. someone or something that is considered a worthwhile possibility
-verb (used with object)
1. to stop, cease, or discontinue
2. to depart from; leave
3. to give up or resign; let go; relinquish
4. to release one’s hold of (something grasped)
5. to acquit or conduct (oneself)
6. to free or rid
1. the inner sense of what is right or wrong in one’s conduct or motives, impelling one toward right action
2. the complex of ethical and moral principles that controls or inhibits the actions or thoughts of an individual
The question is:
Conscientiously, do you have the potential to quit?
The answer is:
YES! But it takes you stepping forward and saying I need help.
That’s where the KillTheCan.org Support Forum comes into play. You can and will at some point want to quit. Why not start now?
You hold the key to unlock this site for a successful quit. Why not utilize it?
I did .. 363 days go!