The following questions and answers were pulled together from discussions on the KillTheCan.org Message Boards.
Please fill out this form if you’d like to ask a question to be answered by the quitters at KillTheCan.org.
- I’m really dizzy (foggy). How long will this last?
- How long after I quit dipping am I still at a higher risk of getting cancer?
- What’s so bad about smokeless tobacco? It’s not as bad as smoking right?
- Bandits and pouches don’t count as dipping, do they?
- What is life without dip like?
- I’m a complete disaster. Is there any way to make it stop?
- I lost my sense of taste, how long will that last?
- Why am I being such an ass to everyone?
- Is smoking cigars or cigarettes a good way to quit dipping?
- One dip won’t hurt, will it?
- I keep finding sores in my mouth. I didn’t have them when I was dipping, what is causing it?
- Are there calories in chewing / smokeless tobacco?
- Is tobacco free smokeless chew (fake dip) gluten free?
- Why Are You So Opposed To Nicotine-Laced Alternatives?
- Swedish Snus – Is It Easier To Quit Than Smokeless?
- What foods, vitamins and supplements will make quitting easier?
- How Long Should I Stay On KTC? When To Leave?
- Anxiety When You Quit Dipping – Dealing With Stress
- Fake Dip. Is It Bad For Your Teeth & Gums?
- Chantix – Does It Work For Dippers?
- What are some of the financial benefits of quitting dip?
- Why Is The Hall of Fame 100 Days?
- I’ve had really bad heartburn since I quit dipping. Is this normal?
- When you first quit, how long did it take for your sleep patterns to return to “normal”?
- If Dipping Was Safe Would You Still Quit?
Bookmark the permalink.