Coming on the heels of our 3 Million Post announcement comes more good news. The KillTheCan.org support forums just passed the 22,000 registered member mark!
For the 6th time in a row (the 8th time in our site’s history), we’ve gained 1,000 members in less than a Hall of Fame cycle of 100 days.
This time around it only took us 87 days to gain 1,000 new members!
Here’s a look back at 1,000 member growth cycles:
- 22,000 members – 12.16.2014 – 87 days to go from 21,000 to 22,000
- 21,000 members – 9.20.2014 – 75 days to go from 20,000 to 21,000
- 20,000 members – 7.7.2014 – 96 days to go from 19,000 to 20,000
- 15,000 members – 4.9.2013 – 95 days to go from 14,000 to 15,000
- 10,000 members – 11.30.2011 – 113 days to go from 9,000 to 10,000
- 5,000 members – 1.19.2010 – 141 days to go from 4,000 to 5,000
As announced previously, we’re seeing a ton of activity on the forums as we’re up over the 3 million post mark. And when it comes to quit support, size matters. The more folks you have to ask questions, bounce ideas off, the better off you’re going to be. With over 22,000 members, I think it’s fair to say that just about any situation you’re dealing with, a member of our community has dealt with before.
We also recently cracked 3,000 Facebook fans and Twitter is rolling right along with over 1,600 followers. I’ve said it before and I’ll repeat it again… When you’re looking to quit dipping there simply is not a better place available. And don’t take my word for it. There are 22,000 other folks who “get it” as well.
As always, I want to offer my sincere thanks to everyone who’s joined us so far and especially to the mods and admins for making KillTheCan.org the incredible community that it is. On to 23,000!