As you know, KTC will be attending the National Smokeless & Spit Tobacco Summit in Austin, Texas starting tomorrow. If you want to stop by we’ll be at booth #13. This promises to be a great event where folks can learn about what we do at KTC and so that WE can learn the latest on cessation techniques, laws and other items affecting our membership.
I’ve been asked to post an agenda for the show. The full available agenda can be found here. Each attendee was given the opportunity to choose specific sessions they’ve like to attend. Below is a listing of the sessions that I’ll personally be attending. Can’t wait!
- Interventions to Curb Smokeless Tobacco in the 21st Century
- Tracking the Epidemic: Surveillance of Spit Tobacco Use
- Surveillance and the New Smokeless Tobacco Products in the U.S.: Who Are Being Targeted and Who Are Using Snus and Dissolvable Tobacco?
- Beyond the Brotherhood: Smokeless Marketing Strategies to Recruit New Users
- Smokeless Tobacco Magazine Advertising: A Content Analysis
- Selling Camel Snus: A Review of the Dynamic Marketing Behind a New Smokeless Tobacco Product
- New Smokeless Tobacco? A Comparison of Current Electronic Cigarette Web-Based Marketing and Smokeless Tobacco Marketing
- From Bandits to “Break Free”: The Evolution of Smokeless Tobacco Marketing
- Innovations in Smokeless Tobacco Cessation
- Predictors and Beliefs Associated with Using Camel Snus in a Young Adult Test Market
- Snus Perceptions: A Qualitative Study Among Smokers
- The Story of Sean Marsee: Told Firsthand
- What Employers Can Do With Crews That Chew
As you can see it’s going to be a jam packed Summit (and that doesn’t even include the social schedule for KTC quitters in the evening!) Stay tuned for pictures and information from the show.