Stress is a feeling of emotional tension and is considered your body’s reaction to a challenge or demand. Stress may come from any event that makes you feel frustrated, nervous, or angry. Stress is a normal part of life but when it lasts for a long time it can adversely affect your health. Chronic stress can disturb the body’s internal balance and lead to developing symptoms such as headache, elevated blood pressure, upset stomach, chest pain, and sleeping problems. Emotional problems lead to stress too. These problems lead to depression, anxiety, and panic attacks. Research suggests that in this fast-growing competitive world, stress is one of the leading causes of death.
Another problem that people face in their day-to-day life is the lack of focus and concentration. Focus involves the ability to pay attention to things and avoid distraction. Focus is important because it is the gateway to all perception, thinking, learning, decision making, memory, and problem-solving. Without focus, all of these abilities will suffer. Here’s the reality: if you can’t focus, you can’t think effectively, and thus you definitely can’t produce the quality of work necessary to be successful. Now it’s not difficult to see why focus is an essential tool for success. One of the things that MOST quitters report when they initially quit dipping is difficulty focusing and staying on task. The ‘fog’ is a VERY real symptom of quitting dip.
People take several medications to relieve their stress and increase their focus, but those supplements may have side effects as well. Kratom is a herb and a natural way to combat stress and to increase focus. For this reason, it is becoming a popular form of natural healing. If you suffer from stress and anxiety and are not able to focus well, then Kratom may be a powerful solution.
What is Kratom? How does it work?
- Kratom is a tropical plant belonging to coffee species. It grows naturally in the hot, humid climate of Southeast Asian countries like Indonesia, Thailand, Malaysia, Myanmar, and Papua Guinea. Recently Kratom was introduced to the western world and because of its beneficial properties, it is rapidly getting popular.
- Kratom is used as a dietary supplement. Kratom is also known by other names like Biak, Kakum, Kakuam, Ketum, Thom, and Chang.
- Kratom is a natural way to treat stress, anxiety, depression and to increase energy and focus. Kratom leaves have a rich biological compound profile. The two of the most active compounds or alkaloids present in Kratom are Mitragynine and 7–hydroxy mitragynine.
- Mitragynine has the same effects as opium drugs i.e., mimicking the effect of pain and stress relieving chemicals released in the body.
- 7-Hydroxymitragynine shows analgesic effects in the body.
- The alkaloid present in Kratom binds to opioid receptors in your brain, relieving stress- which explains its anti-depressant and anti-anxiety effects.
Different types of Kratom are called strains and come in different colors – yellow, red, green, and white. Each of the different Kratom strains has different effects depending on the color and type of leaf it is.
Whether in the form of a powder, leaf, or tea, Kratom’s properties help reduce stress and anxiety symptoms. These are often considered as nature’s opioid and help the body and mind to perform better by boosting energy and increasing focus.
5 ways how Kratom help you to focus and relieve stress:
1. If you are dealing with long-term stress your serotonin and dopamine levels will drop. Serotonin is the hormone that promotes the feeling of happiness and well-being. Dopamine is important for motivation and feeling of pleasure. Kratom alkaloids attach to opioid and your brain starts releasing more serotonin and dopamine. This is why Kratom is sometimes referred to as a “Pleasurable Agent”. There are many kratom which you can try. One of the most popular and widely used kratom is green hulu kapuas kratom. You can improve confidence and boost energy with Green Hulu Kapuas Kratom that works quite effectively.
2. The effects of Kratom vary from person to person. Therefore you should try and learn about the varieties to see which strain delivers the best stress relief to you.Top Kratom strains for relieving stress are –
- Malay Kratom strain
- Indo Kratom strain
- Maeng Da Kratom strain
- Bali and red vein Kratom strain
3. The fact that Kratom belongs to the coffee family explains why a certain type of Kratom leaves can improve focus and boost energy. Research shows that people can experience sudden mental clarity, better focus, alertness, and an increased sense of motivation after the consumption of Kratom. The best Kratom strain for energy and focus are –
- White Maeng Da
- Green Bali
- White Borneo
4. Kratom is the best source to increase focus on work/study. A small dose of Kratom, is all you need to increase your concentration. However, always take note of how much you’re consuming because varying dosage has varying effects. Consuming a large amount of Kratom can cause drowsiness instead of focus.
5. Kratom has an immense metabolic benefit, which collectively results in better focus and stress relief properties. Kratom improves blood circulation by increasing the quantity of oxygen transported to body cells. This consequently increases the rate of metabolism. Kratom triggers the specific metabolic process, enhancing the body’s ability to improve focus and reduces stress.
Kratom leaves offer numerous health benefits. Daily life struggles such as stress and poor concentration can be improved by the usage of Kratom. It can be used in multiple forms such as drinking it like a tea or using it in capsule form. You can also use the powder to make delicious smoothies and cocktails.