2016 HOF Speeches

Another 100 Days – TEC

KTC Logo - RedHey Sports Fans!

Several years ago, I heard an Ash Wednesday Homily which has stuck with me. For us Catholics, Lent is more about giving up something temporarily as a sacrifice whereas the bigger picture of change for the permanent is usually lost. The good Father mentioned that 95% of change is easy: it is that last 5% of each soul that is extremely difficult to move. I knew when I heard it that my 5% was Kodiak. I truly believed that if I gave up that 5% of me, the other 95% of my life and effort would fall apart.

I am happy to report that life does exist after nicotine! However, I still feel like I’m healing instead of being healed. I need roll for another 100 days, and at that point, we will see “wheeah I’m at” in my atrocious Boston accent.

Thanks to All!
Thomas (TEC)

NOTE: This piece written by KillTheCan.org forum member TEC

Show More

Related Articles

Notify of

Inline Feedbacks
View all comments
Check Also
Back to top button
Would love your thoughts, please comment.x