Reviews of the various products and flavors from smokeless alternative manufacturer Jake’s Mint Chew.
- Jake’s Mint Chew Clementine Pouches Review
- Jake’s Mint Chew French Vanilla Pouches Review
- Jake’s Mint Chew Chai Tea Pouches Review
- Jake’s Mint Chew Irish Coffee Pouches
- Jake’s Mint Chew Sour Grape Pouches Review
- Jake’s Mint Chew Raspberry Lime Rickey Pouches Review
- Jake’s Mint Chew Pina Colada Pouches Review
- Jake’s Mint Chew Butterscotch Pouches Review
- Jake’s Mint Chew Watermelon Pouches Review
- Jake’s Mint Chew Lemonade Pouches Review
- Jake’s Mint Chew Maple Pouches Review
- Jake’s Mint Chew Cherry Pouches Review
- Jake’s CBD Citrus Pouches Review
- Jake’s Mint Chew Bold Brew Pouches Review
- Jake’s Mint Chew Holiday Flavor Pack!
- Jake’s Mint Chew Seasonal Offerings – Pumpkin and Bacon!
- Jake’s Mint Chew – Cinnamon Pouches
- Jake’s Mint Chew Pouches Re-Review
- Jake’s Mint Chew Pouches Review
- Jake’s Mint Chew – Apple Spice Review
- Jake’s Mint Chew – Blackberry Review
- Brandy – Jake’s Mint Chew’s First Seasonal Offering
- A Re-Review of Jake’s Mint Chew Kola
- Jake’s Mint Chew Kola Review
- Jake’s Mint Chew – Cranberry
- Jake’s Mint Chew – Cherry
- Jake’s Mint Chew Review
KillTheCan.org Member Reviews
It’s drier than the other herbal chews out there. I’m comparing it to Smokey Mountain since most have tried that. Doesn’t have the cayenne pepper or guarana, still has a little tingle in the lip though. No need to pack, its very easy to get a pinch. NO MESS AT ALL which is a big plus as the others are sticky.
The feeling in the lip is perfect, doesn’t fall apart (I’m on 30 min. right now with the same dip, stays together better than the real thing). There is only a *hint* of wintergreen flavor which is the biggest downfall. Smokey Mountain has it beat on taste but it still doesn’t have a *bad* taste either. It’s just not as good as Smokey Mountain in this 1 area.
For me, this is a 9/10. Only thing that would make it a 10 would be taking Smokey Mountain’s flavor.
Wintergreen – slight taste of wintergreen, can taste mint after a little while.
Cherry – can taste slight bit of cherry but like most fruity gums, it runs out of flavor FAST then it has no taste. Don’t recommend this one.
Cinnamon – this is for the people that love the burn/tingle feel!! It tastes like a stick of big red but not quite as strong… the burn is the same but feels like tobacco. I also like it because it doesn’t make me want the real thing at all. One person said they couldn’t chew this because it was too close to the same well, I dont recall a cinnamon chew so this would be one I’d recommend…for everyone.
I have “Licorice”, “Mint Straight”, and “Spearmint” to try as well. I’ll give flavor reviews for them after I try them.
Tried the Jake’s Cherry Chew and as a former Skoal Cherry user, I must say this stuff was pretty good.
I am still not a huge fan of the consistency of the Jake’s cut, as it is very bulkie and doesn’t pack as nicely as Hooch or SMC, but flavor wise the cherry tasted pretty good and Chewie’s “Wild Cherry” Lifesavers analogy from his review is accurate.
I still give the edge to Hooch Cherry over Jake’s Cherry (SMC makes a cherry as well but it is ridiculously sweet and not great), only because Hooch packs much better.
However, if curious, especially if you are a former fruity/cherry flavor dipper, then this stuff is worth checking out.