TCOPE’S Top 10 Reasons for Being quit on Christmas
Have a Merry Christmas brothers….
- Don’t have to worry about knocking the spitter over on the new carpet 50 times while being sprawled out trying to put together the latest toy for kid
- Sugar cookies don’t have brown stain marks on them
- Cool gifts and stocking stuffers fit in my stocking now that I don’t need to have a 10 can sleeve in there.
- Is that my Jack and Coke or my spitter?
- Santa Claus can actually drink the cup of milk we put out for him without worrying if the spit and Copenhagen were washed out
- No more lying about having to run out to the store to get more “batteries” on Christmas Eve because I ran out of Copenhagen and the stores are closed on Xmas.
- Our sledding hill in the backyard is not covered with brown spots this year.
- Don’t have to pull the Santa beard to the side every 30 seconds to spit….
- Going out to select our Christmas tree is not limited to just how long I can go without a dip.
- No more Christmas shopping in the malls and having to find an empty store aisle where I can spit a puddle cause I forgot my spitter.