TCOPE’S Top 10 Reasons for Being Quit on Christmas
I’m a couple of days late on this one but our very own TCOPE posted this to the KTC Facebook page the other day and I just had to share it. Hope you all had a very Merry Christmas!
TCOPE’S Top 10 Reasons for Being quit on Christmas
Have a Merry Christmas brothers….
- Don’t have to worry about knocking the spitter over on the new carpet 50 times while being sprawled out trying to put together the latest toy for kid
- Sugar cookies don’t have brown stain marks on them
- Cool gifts and stocking stuffers fit in my stocking now that I don’t need to have a 10 can sleeve in there.
- Is that my Jack and Coke or my spitter?
- Santa Claus can actually drink the cup of milk we put out for him without worrying if the spit and Copenhagen were washed out
- No more lying about having to run out to the store to get more “batteries” on Christmas Eve because I ran out of Copenhagen and the stores are closed on Xmas.
- Our sledding hill in the backyard is not covered with brown spots this year.
- Don’t have to pull the Santa beard to the side every 30 seconds to spit….
- Going out to select our Christmas tree is not limited to just how long I can go without a dip.
- No more Christmas shopping in the malls and having to find an empty store aisle where I can spit a puddle cause I forgot my spitter.
My sincere regards and greetings to the founder of KTC and every other member that has been playing some role in its admirable and exemplary functioning specially Mr Chewy or Miss Cherry.
I wish you all a very happy new year 2020.
Day before yesterday ,I mean on the 28 th of December, I completed my first successful year. Glory be to Lord Jesus Christ.
My next aim is to quit caffeine. This is my 2020 resolution.
I love you.
Santosh Kumar Rai.
The Republic of India .